For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1532533-78-0
Biological Activity：Umbralisib (TGR-1202) hydrochloride is an orally active, potent and selective dual PI3Kδ and casein kinase-1-ε (CK1ε) inhibitor, with EC50 of 22.2 nM and 6.0 μM, respectively. Umbralisib hydrochloride exhibits unique immunomodulatory effects on chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) T cells. Umbralisib hydrochloride can be used for haematological malignancies reseach.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product-like Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Wnt/Hedgehog/Notch Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Glycolysis Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Rigosertib sodium;Tenalisib R Enantiomer;PI3kδ inhibitor 1;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;PI3Kδ-IN-1;PI-103-d8;PI3Kα-IN-8;4,5,6,7-Tetrabromo-1H-benzimidazole;PI-103 Hydrochloride;IC-87114;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-6;PI3K-IN-10;SF2523;TA-01;Ellagic acid;PI3K-IN-29;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-1;CK2 inhibitor 3;PI3K-IN-26;GSK-F1;Serabelisib;Amdizalisib;TMCB;Glaucocalyxin A;PI3K/AKT-IN-2;PIK-294
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.