For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1160640-95-8
Biological Activity：TSPO ligand-2 is a ligand of AUTAC1. AUTAC1 contains an p-fluorobenzylguanine (FBnG) and a Fumagillol moiety, which can silence endogenous MetAP2 in HeLa cells.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:TSPO ligand-3;Cys-C-cGMP;Halo PROTAC 1;AUTAC2;TSPO Ligand-Linker Conjugates 1;AUTAC1;AUTAC4
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.