For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：TRPC5-IN-4 is potent and safe TRPC inhibitor with IC50 value of 14.07 nM and 65 nM for TRPC5 and TRPC4, respectively. TRPC5-IN-4 shows no damage on the cellular component of liver and kidney. TRPC5-IN-4 can be used for the research of chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:V116517;GSK2332255B;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;OptoBI-1;SB-705498;TRPC3/6-IN-1;ABT-239;Pyr3;Asivatrep;Ononetin;TRPM8 antagonist 3;FEMA 4809;Hydroxy-α-sanshool;GsMTx4 TFA;TRPM4-IN-1;Palvanil;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium-13C2,d2;Capsazepine;MSP-3;TRPM4-IN-2;Pregnenolone-d4-1;Umbellulone;Icilin;DS88790512;TRPV antagonist 1;ML-SA1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.