For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2096513-89-0
Biological Activity：Tilavonemab (ABBV-8E12) is a humanised anti-tau antibody that binds amino acids 25-30 near the N-terminal end of the tau protein. Tilavonemab blocks the ability of human and mouse neurons to take up tau aggregates and reduces brain atrophy. Tilavonemab can be used in the study of Alzheimer’s disease.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Tirbanibulin dihydrochloride;Tau tracer 1;Dolastatin 10;Ceratamine A;Batabulin sodium;OXi8007;Antitumor agent-68;Dictyostatin;Tubulin inhibitor 6;Oryzalin;Tubulin inhibitor 25;Fmoc-MMAE;Taltobulin;Tubulin inhibitor 16;Epothilone B;TN-16;Maytansinol;VcMMAE;Mc-MMAE;SS28;Tubulysin H;Fosbretabulin disodium;Tubulin polymerization-IN-7
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.