For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2230956-57-5
Biological Activity：Thalidomide-5-PEG2-Cl is the Thalidomide-based cereblon ligand used in the recruitment of CRBN protein. Thalidomide-5-PEG2-Cl can be connected to the ligand for protein by a linker to form PROTACs.
Targets：Ligands for E3 Ligase
Related Small Molecules:(S,R,S)-AHPC TFA;CRBN modulator-1;cIAP1 ligand 4;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me;cIAP1 ligand 2;E3 ligase Ligand 23;VH032;BC-1215;VH032-cyclopropane-F;KB02-COOH;N-Boc-SBP-0636457-OH;SJPYT-195;TD-106;CC-885;VH032-OH
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.