For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2387678-02-4
Biological Activity：TGFβ-IN-2 (Compound 9d) inhibits TGF-β-induced total collagen accumulation in NRK-49F cells with the IC50 of 4.31 μM. TGFβ-IN-2 suppresses the TGF-β-induced protein expression of COL1A1, α-SMA, and p-Smad3 in vitro. TGFβ-IN-2 can be used as a potential effective compound for anti-fibrosis in vivo by oral administration.
Related Small Molecules:SRI-011381;Ponsegromab;Isoviolanthin;ALK5-IN-32;Asiaticoside;Halofuginone hydrobromide;ALK5-IN-28;Oxymatrine;Trabedersen;CCT365623 hydrochloride;Butaprost;Disitertide TFA;ALK5-IN-34;Alantolactone;(E)-SIS3;Chebulinic acid;R-268712;Mongersen;EMT inhibitor-1;IDE 2;10,11-Dehydrocurvularin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.