For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2566404-75-7
Biological Activity：Sulfo DBCO-PEG3-acid is a click chemistry reagent containing an azide group. Sulfo DBCO-PEG3-acid is an analog of DBCO-Acid with PEG linker and a DBCO group. The DBCO groups is commonly used for copper-free Click Chemistry reactions due to its strain promoted high energy. The hydrophilic PEG chain and sulfo group increase water solubility. The terminal carboxylic acid can react with primary amine groups in the presence of activators (e.g. EDC, or HATU) to form a stable amide bond. Reagent grade, for research use only.
Related Small Molecules:Immune initiator-1;Obiltoxaximab;DIBAC-GGFG-NH2CH2-Dxd;Cyanine5.5 maleimide chloride;Cymarin;Z-Glycine;2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose-13C,d7;Water-18O;Fmoc-N-Me-D-Ala-OH;3,5-Diiodo-L-tyrosine;N3-Pen-Dde;Zimeldine-d6;Ornidazole diol;Nylidrin hydrochloride;PFI-653;N-Arachidonoyl Taurine-d4;OVA Peptide (323-339);((3-Fluorophenyl)sulfonyl)glycine;7ß-Hydroxycholesterol-d7;MALAT1-IN-1;Sibiricose A1;Mefruside-d3;Ethacrynic acid mercapturate-d3;FLAG peptide;Neocurdione
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.