For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1361414-26-7
Biological Activity：SR9186 (ML368) is a potent CYP3A4 inhibitor with IC50 s for inhibition of midazolam → 1′hydroxymidazolam, testosterone → 6β-hydroxytestosterone, and vincristine → vincristine M1 of 9, 4, and 38 nM, respectively. SR-9186 inhibits liver-stage development of P. falciparum to block ivermectin metabolism.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;AMG-208;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;CYP1B1-IN-1;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Hypericin;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;Antimalarial agent 15;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Anti-infective agent 6;Morantel tartrate
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.