For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：SLN124 is a GalNac-siRNA targeting transmembrane serine protease 6 (Tmprss6). SLN124 is composed of a trimeric GalNAc ligand conjugated to TMPRSS6‐siRNA. SLN124 has the potential for an siRNA to restore hepcidin expression and normalise iron homeostasis in β‐thalassaemia.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Targets：Ser/Thr Protease|Small Interfering RNA (siRNA)
Related Small Molecules:Cemdisiran;Chymotrypsin;SBC-115076;Givosiran;PCSK9-IN-1;APC-6860;Manusiran;Lanadelumab;PF-06446846 hydrochloride;TP-030-2;Tilpisertib;Bococizumab;SBC-110736;PCSK9-IN-2;AS(3n-2)-Inclisiran;Recombinant Proteinase K;Pinostrobin;WNK-IN-11-d3;UKI-1;Patamostat;4-Aminobenzamidine dihydrochloride;Revusiran;Vevorisertib;AB-729;Camostat mesylate;Evolocumab
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.