For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 85375-15-1
Biological Activity：SKF89976A hydrochloride is a selective GABA transporter (GAT-1) inhibitor with IC50s of 0.28 μM, 137.34 μM and 202.8 μM for GAT-1, GAT-2 and GAT-3 in CHO cells, respectively.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Anti-Alzheimer’s Disease Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;GABA Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:mGAT-IN-1;Alpidem;FG8119;Valerenic acid;Picrotoxinin;Miltirone;Etifoxine-13C,d3;Adipiplon;Gabazine;Broflanilide;Fluxametamide;ONO-8590580;γ-Aminobutyric acid-d6;Ginsenoside Rc;Fipronil;p-Hydroxybenzaldehyde-13C;Lesogaberan hydrochloride;FG 7142;Isoguvacine hydrochloride;Guvacine ethyl ester;MRK-623;Rilmazafone;(-)-α-Pinene;Alpidem-d14;17-PA
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.