For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2247894-32-0
Biological Activity：SGC-AAK1-1 is a potent and selective AAK1 (AP2 associated kinase 1) inhibitor with an IC50 of 270 nM and a Ki of 9 nM. SGC-AAK1-1 also potently inhibits BMP2K. SGC-AAK1-1 is used to study Wnt pathway related to AAK1.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Chemical Probe Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Osteogenesis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;LP-922761;BMS-901715;BMT-090605;BMS-911172;SGC-AAK1-1N;AAK1-IN-2;RSS0680;BMT-124110;AAK1-IN-3 TFA;BMS-986176;LP-935509
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.