For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1401682-78-7
Biological Activity：Senaparib (IMP4297) is a highly potent, selective and orally active PARP1/2 inhibitor. Senaparib (IMP4297) exhibits strong antitumor activity in animal models.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Epigenetics Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Rucaparib monocamsylate;AZD-2461;Dehydrocorydaline;Rucaparib hydrochloride;Niraparib tosylate;G007-LK;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;UPF 1069;DP-C-4;Δ5-Avenasterol-d4;PARP14 inhibitor H10;CEP-9722;E7449;PARP1-IN-11;PI-1840;5,7-Dihydroxychromone;PARP-1/2-IN-1;(8R,9S)-Talazoparib;3-Aminobenzamide;PARP1-IN-12;PARP-1-IN-2;BRCA1-IN-1;NMS-P118;VPC-70063;G244-LM
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.