For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 51938-32-0
Biological Activity：Schaftoside is a flavonoid found in a variety of Chinese herbal medicines, such as Eleusine indica. Schaftoside inhibits the expression of TLR4 and Myd88. Schaftoside also decreases Drp1 expression and phosphorylation, and reduces mitochondrial fission.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library; Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Small Molecule Immuno-Oncology Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Mitochondria-Targeted Compound Library;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Cuproptosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:C29;TMX-201;MitoTam bromide, hydrobromide;RS 09;ODN 20844;TLR7/8-IN-1;TLR8 agonist 5;MitoTEMPO hydrate;NL-1;Thiabendazole-d4;Sulfo-ara-F-NMN;TLR7/8 antagonist 1;Gardiquimod;PF-4878691;Dynole 34-2;Tri(TLR4-IN-C34-PEG2-amide-PEG1)-amide-C3-COOH;Pepinh-TRIF TFA;Afimetoran;D-Histidine;Mito-apocynin (C2);Fumarate hydratase-IN-2 sodium salt;ODN 2088;CU-CPT22;Daidzin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.