For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1216720-69-2
Biological Activity：SCH79797 dihydrochloride is a highly potent, selective nonpeptide protease activated receptor 1 (PAR1) antagonist. SCH79797 dihydrochloride inhibits binding of a high-affinity thrombin receptor-activating peptide to PAR1 with an IC50 of 70 nM and a Ki of 35 nM. SCH79797 dihydrochloride inhibits thrombin-induced platelet aggregation with an IC50 of 3 μM. SCH79797 dihydrochloride has antiproliferative and pro-apoptotic effects, and limits myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat hearts. SCH79797 dihydrochloride also potently prevents PAR1 activation in vascular smooth muscle cells, endothelial cells, and astrocytes.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Protease Activated Receptor (PAR)|Apoptosis
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;Coagulation and Anti-coagulation Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D;STAT3-IN-10;Rigosertib sodium
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.