For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 395679-53-5
Biological Activity：SB-568849 is a melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 (MCH R1) antagonist with a pKi of 7.7.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Endocrinology
Related Small Molecules:[Ala17]-MCH;AZD1979;ALB-127158(a);ATC0175;MCH(human, mouse, rat);BMS-819881;MCHR1 antagonist 1;MCHR1 antagonist 2;Ethyl linolenate;Melanin Concentrating Hormone, salmon;SNAP 94847;GW-803430;MCH-1 antagonist 1;NGD-4715;MCHR1 antagonist 3;TC-MCH 7c;Ac-hMCH(6-16)-NH2;Neuropeptide EI, rat;BMS-814580
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.