For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1898206-17-1
Biological Activity：Safusidenib is an orally bioavailable, selective mutant IDH1 inhibitor. Safusidenib strongly inhibits mutant IDH1 but not wild-type IDH1. Safusidenib impairs tumor activity in chondrosarcoma. Safusidenib exhibits activity against IDH1R132H, and IDH1R132C with IC50s of 15, and 130 nM in assays without any preincubation, respectively.
Targets：Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH)
Related Small Molecules:mIDH1-IN-1;Enasidenib mesylate;AGI-12026;IDH1 Inhibitor 2;DS-1001b;BAY-1436032;Mutant IDH1-IN-1;(R,S)-Ivosidenib;AGI-5198;IDH-C227;IDH1 Inhibitor 1;AGI-6780;Mutant IDH1-IN-6;Olutasidenib;IDH-305;IDH1 Inhibitor 3;IDH2R140Q-IN-1;Vorasidenib;(S,R)-GSK321;IDH889;IDH1 Inhibitor 5;Mutant IDH1 inhibitor;Mutant IDH1-IN-2;Mutant IDH1-IN-4;GSK864
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.