For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 159912-53-5
Biological Activity：Sabcomeline (SB-202026) is a potent and functionally selective muscarinic M1 receptor partial agonist that improve cognition. Sabcomeline can be used for Alzheimer’s disease research.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:VU0357017 hydrochloride;TBPB;Imidafenacin;MK-6884;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Navafenterol saccharinate;DREADD agonist 21;Cyclobuxine D;Brompheniramine maleate;Dexetimide;Anisodamine hydrobromide;Anisotropine bromide;PD 102807;Nebracetam hydrochloride;Muscarine-d9 iodide;Mazaticol;VU0455691;Arborine;Oxitropium Bromide;Propiverine hydrochloride;VU0152099;MHP 133;YM-58790;Elucaine;Rispenzepine;Phenglutarimid;Rapacuronium bromide;Ambutonium bromide;Temiverine hydrochloride;Procyclidine;M4 mAChR agonist-1;Camylofine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.