For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2134-29-4
Biological Activity：Reuterin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent active against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, as well as yeasts, moulds and protozoa. Reuterin is produced by specific strains of Lactobacillus reuteri during anaerobic metabolism of glycerol. Reuterin also demonstrates potent antimicrobial activity against a broad panel of human and poultry meat campylobacter spp. Isolates.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Natural Product Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Microbial Metabolite Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;Neomycin sulfate;Bauer-7-ene-3β,16α-diol;Aminothiazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.