For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1093082-54-2
Biological Activity：Renin inhibitor-1 (compound 26) is a potent and orally active renin inhibitor with IC50s of 0.9, 1.8 nM for rh-renin and hPRA, respectively. Renin inhibitor-1 shows antihypertensive efficacy. Renin inhibitor-1 has the potential for the research of hypertension and cardiovascular/renal diseases.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Remikiren;Handle region peptide, rat;SPH3127;Araloside A;Enalkiren;VTP-27999 TFA;Lyciumin A;ACT 178882;Renin substrate 1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.