For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1330180-66-9
Biological Activity：rel-Sertraline-d3 hydrochloride is the deuterium labeled Sertraline hydrochloride. Sertraline hydrochloride is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. Sertraline hydrochloride is researched for a number of diseases, such as major depressive disorder and obsessive.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Ansofaxine;Edivoxetine hydrochloride;DSP-1053;Azaphen dihydrochloride monohydrate;Wf-516;Nitroxazepine;SPD-473 citrate;Indalpine;Nardoguaianone J;Pseudoisocyanine iodide;Roxindole;Cinchonidine;Eplivanserin (mixture);AChE-IN-5;Tesofensine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.