For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1064-06-8
Biological Activity：Quercetin pentaacetate could interact with F-protein with lower binding energy and better stability to block viral adhesion. Quercetin pentaacetate interacts with RSV and inhibit the viral adhesion on cell surface.
Related Small Molecules:RSV604 (R enantiomer);RSV-IN-4;JNJ 2408068;RSV-IN-1;ACSS2-IN-1;TMC353121;Presatovir;RSV-IN-2;RSV-IN-7;ent-11β-Hydroxyatis-16-ene-3,14-dione;GS-443902 trisodium;AVG-233;Sisunatovir;Rostafuroxin;RSV/IAV-IN-1;Enzaplatovir;RSV-IN-5;RSV-IN-6;Amentoflavone;VV116;RSV/IAV-IN-3;Ziresovir
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.