For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 88678-67-5
Biological Activity：Pyributicarb, a carbamate-type herbicide, is a potent activator of both CYP3A4 gene and human pregnane X receptor (hPXR).
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:SR9186;AMG-208;CYP1B1-IN-1;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;Hypericin;Galeterone;Ranitidine;Bergapten;Ginsenoside Rd;AS1810722;Isoglycycoumarin;Polygalaxanthone III;Phenyltoloxamine;Ezutromid;Seviteronel;β-Apo-8′-carotenal;Diosmetin-d3;EDP-305;Fipronil;Cholesterol 24-hydroxylase-IN-1;TMS;Harmalol hydrochloride;Olivetol
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.