For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 15686-83-6
Biological Activity：Pyrantel is an orally active anthelmintic and an agonist of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR). Pyrantel can cause spasmodic muscle paralysis in parasites. Pyrantel can be used in the study of parasitic infections such as ascariasis, hookworm infections, intestinal worms (pinworm infections), trichinosis and trichinosis.
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;Sandramycin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Leucomycin;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Staurosporine;Spinosad;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Neomycin sulfate;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Framycetin;Colistin sulfate
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.