For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 92-12-6
Biological Activity：Phenyltoloxamine (Bistrimin) is an antihistamine agent with sedative and analgesic effects. Phenyltoloxamine also has potent Sigma-1 receptor binding affinity (Ki: 160 nM).
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Targets：Sigma Receptor|Histamine Receptor|Cytochrome P450
Related Small Molecules:SR9186;AMG-208;CYP1B1-IN-1;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;Tripelennamine;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Hypericin;Samelisant;Chlorphenoxamine;H3 receptor-MO-1;Diphenhydramine;ABT-239;Galeterone;Ketotifen fumarate;Ranitidine;BD1063 dhydrochloride;Bergapten;Ginsenoside Rd;Cetirizine;AS1810722;Diphenylpyraline hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.