For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 92-43-3
Biological Activity：Phenidone, an orally active dual inhibitor of cyclooxygenase (COX) and lipoxygenase (LOX), ameliorates rat paralysis in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Phenidone is a potent hypotensive agent in the spontaneously hypertensive rat. Phenidone is used as a photographic developer.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Fragment Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Ampyrone;COX-2-IN-24;Zaltoprofen-d7;α-Vitamin E-d6;1-Hydroxy-ibuprofen;Asaraldehyde;(-)-Epicatechin;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Ginsenoside Rd;Nimesulide D5;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-1;A-69412;5-LOX-IN-1;Atreleuton;S-(+)-Marmesin;Tazofelone;Catechin-13C3;Diclofenac-d4;Malotilate;Proglumetacin;Ethoxycoronarin D;Iguratimod;2-TEDC
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.