For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 853138-65-5
Biological Activity：PG01 is a potent CFTR Cl– channel potentiator. PG01 can correct gating defects of CFTR mutants, is effective on b>E193K, G970R and G551D (CFTR mutants) with Kd values of 0.22 μM, 0.45 μM and 1.94 μM, respectively. PG01 is also effective on ΔF508 (Ka of 0.3 μM). PG01 increases ΔF508-CFTR Cl– current after adding Forskolin.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:CFTR corrector 8;CP-628006;SRI-37240;Urocortin III (mouse) (free acid);NJH-2-056;Elexacaftor;GlyH-101;Cavosonstat;Kobusin;GLPG1837;(R)-Posenacaftor sodium;GLPG2451;CFTR corrector 9;CFTR corrector 2;Vanzacaftor;CFTR corrector 4;Posenacaftor sodium;NJH-2-057;KM11060;Nesolicaftor;Galicaftor;Tezacaftor;PPQ-102;SRI-41315;CFTR corrector 6
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.