For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2514-30-9
Biological Activity：PBIT is a specific inhibitor of the Jumonji AT-rich Interactive Domain 1 (JARID1) enzymes. PBIT inhibits JARID1B (KDM5B or PLU1) histone demethylase with an IC50 of about 3 μM . PBIT also inhibits JARID1A and JARID1C with IC50s of 6 μM and 4.9 μM, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Epigenetics Compound Library;Histone Modification Research Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;
Related Small Molecules:Bomedemstat ditosylate;LSD1/ER-IN-1;JQKD82;KDOAM-25 citrate;GSK-J1 lithium salt;S2116;LSD1-IN-16;TAK-418;NCGC00247743;DS17701585;KDM2B-IN-3;S2101;LSD1/2-IN-3;KDM5-IN-1;GSK467;S2157;PFI-90;FY-56;Eicosapentaenoic Acid;LSD1-IN-20;KDM5A-IN-1;Bizine;Procaine-d4 hydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.