For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 186953-56-0
Biological Activity：Pafuramidine (DB289) is an orally active prodrug of Furamidine (HY-110137A). Pafuramidine is a potent anti-parasitic agent, can be used to research trypanosomiasis, Pneumocystis pneumonia and malaria.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Antibiotics Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Antiparasitic Compound library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;Sandramycin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Leucomycin;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Staurosporine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Neomycin sulfate;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Framycetin;Colistin sulfate;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.