For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 168781-78-0
Biological Activity：p60c-src substrate II is an efficient pentapeptide substrate for the tyrosine kinase pp60c-src.
Related Small Molecules:KB SRC 4;Tirbanibulin dihydrochloride;Bafetinib;Caffeic acid-pYEEIE TFA;PP2;PP58;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;CH6953755;Fenlean;TL02-59;A-770041;PF 477736;PD166326;Masitinib;Lyn peptide inhibitor TFA;SM1-71;β-Hydroxyisovalerylshikonin;HG-7-85-01;Squarunkin A hydrochloride;1-NM-PP1;MNS;TG 100801;Scutellarein;TG 100572;AMG-47a
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.