For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 116313-94-1
Biological Activity：Nitecapone (OR-462) is an orally active and short-acting catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor with gastroprotective and antioxidant properties. Nitecapone (OR-462) scavenges reactive oxygen and nitric radicals and prevents lipid peroxidation.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Nebicapone;hMAO-B/MB-COMT-IN-2;Opicapone;Flopropione;Rosmarinic acid;5-Hydroxyferulic acid;Ro 41-0960;hMAO-B/MB-COMT-IN-1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.