For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 656247-17-5
Biological Activity：Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is a potent triple angiokinase inhibitor for VEGFR1/2/3, FGFR1/2/3 and PDGFRα/β with IC50s of 34 nM/13 nM/13 nM, 69 nM/37 nM/108 nM and 59 nM/65 nM, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Children’s Drug Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:(Z)-FeCP-oxindole;VEGFR-2-IN-24;BMS-690514;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;Henatinib;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;Flumatinib mesylate;IHMT-TRK-284;Ferulic acid-13C3;PDGFRα/FLT3-ITD-IN-2;FGFR-IN-7;PP58;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Chiauranib;Foretinib;ZM323881 hydrochloride;Zeteletinib;FGFR3-IN-1;PTC299;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;Aflibercept;SU5408;MAZ51;R1530
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.