For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 274925-86-9
Biological Activity：Nebicapone (BIA 3-202), a reversible catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor, is mainly metabolized by glucuronidation. Nebicapone is mainly peripherally acting inhibitor that decreases the biotransformation of L-DOPA to 3-O-methyl-DOPA by inhibition of COMT, and it is potential for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitor Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Nitecapone;hMAO-B/MB-COMT-IN-2;Opicapone;Flopropione;Rosmarinic acid;5-Hydroxyferulic acid;Ro 41-0960;hMAO-B/MB-COMT-IN-1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.