For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 50700-49-7
Biological Activity：NAPQI is the toxic metabolite of Acetaminophen (HY-66005). NAPQI is also an inhibitor of enzymes in the vitamin K cycle. NAPQI is rapidly detoxified by glutathione (GSH), but in situations of GSH deficiency, excess NAPQI reacts with cysteine residues in proteins, causing cell death and toxicity in the liver.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;Imidazole;Adipokinetic hormone I (Locusta migratoria)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.