For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 684-93-5
Biological Activity：N-Nitroso-N-methylurea (NMU;MNU;NMH) is a potent carcinogen, mutagen and teratogenand. N-Nitroso-N-methylurea is a direct-acting alkylating agent that interacts with DNA. N-Nitroso-N-methylurea targets multiple animal organs to cause various cancer and/or degenerative disease. N-Nitroso-N-methylurea is also a precursor in the synthesis of diazomethane.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Animal Disease Model Inducer Library;Tumorigenesis-Related Compound Library;Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitor Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Anticancer agent 11;Tesirine;DC10SMe;Duocarmycin TM;Prednimustine;Sibiromycin;Lurbinectedin;Phenylacetic acid mustard;PR-104A;Duocarmycin SA;Duocarmycin DM free base;Imifoplatin;NCI172112;Satraplatin;Trioxsalen;Duocarmycin MA;Miriplatin (hydrate)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.