For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 145375-43-5
Biological Activity：Mitiglinide (KAD-1229), an insulinotropic agent, is an ATP-sensitive K+ (KATP) channel antagonist. Mitiglinide is highly specific to the Kir6.2/SUR1 complex (the pancreatic beta-cell KATP channel). Mitiglinide can be used for the research of type 2 diabetes.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:Kv3 modulator 2;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Pinacidil;AMP-PNP tetralithium;IK1 inhibitor PA-6;VU590;Domiphen bromide;Mesoridazine benzenesulfonate;Tetrandrine;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;(S)-(+)-Modafinic acid-d5;Ketanserin;PE 22-28;Ifenprodil tartrate;Brompheniramine maleate;L-Palmitoylcarnitine-d3 hydrochloride;Phe-Met-Arg-Phe amide trifluoroacetate;Flupirtine-d4 hydrochloride;Kaliotoxin (1-37);Tifenazoxide;Agitoxin-2 TFA
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.