For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2757155-96-5
Biological Activity：mIDH1-IN-1 (compound 43) is a potent and selective mIDH1 (mutant isocitrate dehydrogenases 1) inhibitor, with an IC50 of 961.5 nM. mIDH1-IN-1 potently inhibits intracellular 2-HG (2-hydroxyglutarate) production in HT1080 cells, with an EC50 of 208.6 ± 8.0 nM. mIDH1-IN-1 shows a significant anti-proliferation activity on IDH1 mutant-U-87 cells, with an IC50 of 41.8 nM. mIDH1-IN-1 is an antitumor agent, and can be used for IDH1 mutated solid tumors research.
Targets：Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH)
Related Small Molecules:Enasidenib mesylate;AGI-12026;IDH1 Inhibitor 2;DS-1001b;BAY-1436032;Mutant IDH1-IN-1;(R,S)-Ivosidenib;AGI-5198;IDH-C227;IDH1 Inhibitor 1;AGI-6780;Mutant IDH1-IN-6;Olutasidenib;IDH-305;IDH1 Inhibitor 3;IDH2R140Q-IN-1;Vorasidenib;(S,R)-GSK321;IDH889;IDH1 Inhibitor 5;Mutant IDH1 inhibitor;Mutant IDH1-IN-2;Mutant IDH1-IN-4;GSK864
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.