For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1639793-15-9
Biological Activity：MC-Val-Cit-PAB-Retapamulin is a drug-linker conjugate for ADC with potent antitumor activity by using Retapamulin (a ribosome inhibitor), linked via the ADC linker MC-Val-Cit-PAB.
Targets：Drug-Linker Conjugates for ADC
Related Small Molecules:L-Asparagine-N-Fmoc,N-beta-trityl-15N2;Val-Cit-PAB-MMAF sodium;MC-VC-PABC-SP 141;Deruxtecan analog 2;PSMA-ALB-56;Gly3-VC-PAB-MMAE;MP-PEG8-Val-Lys-Gly-7-MAD-MDCPT;Tesirine;SPB;(Rac)-Lys-SMCC-DM1;VcMMAE;MC-Alkyl-Hydrazine Modified MMAF;Mc-MMAE;DGN549-L;MC-VA-PAB-Exatecan;MC-SN38;DBCO-(PEG2-VC-PAB-MMAE)2;DBCO-PEG4-MMAF;NAMPT inhibitor-linker 2;DM4-SPDP;SuO-Glu-Val-Cit-PAB-MMAE;MC-DOXHZN;Mal-PEG4-VC-PAB-DMEA-Seco-Duocarmycin SA;SPP-DM1;DBCO-PEG4-VC-PAB-DMEA-PNU-159682;Fmoc-Val-Cit-PAB-MMAE;DBCO-(PEG)3-VC-PAB-MMAE
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.