For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1377615-44-5
Biological Activity：LY3020371 hydrochloride is a potent, selective metabotropic glutamate 2/3 receptor (mGlu2/3) antagonist with Ki of 5.3 and 2.5 nM, potently blocks cAMP formation with IC50 of 16.2 nM. LY3020371 hydrochloride exerts an antidepressant-like signature in vivo.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Neuroprotective Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:ZJ43;FPTQ;(S)-MCPG;mGluR2 modulator 1;VU6010572;Mavoglurant racemate;DFMTI;JNJ16259685;Auglurant;FITM;(-)-Camphoric acid;LY367385 hydrochloride;Cinnabarinic acid;LY379268;AZD 9272;mGluR2 antagonist 1;ABP688;FTIDC;MPPG;L-AP3;VU6001966;VU0155041 sodium;VU 0364439;trans-ACPD;AZD-8529 mesylate;VU 0357121;PHCCC;HexylHIBO;VU0650786
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.