For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 849000-18-6
Biological Activity：Lu AE98134, an activator of voltage-gated sodium channels, acts as a partly selective Nav1.1 channels positive modulator. Lu AE98134 also increases the activity of Nav1.2 and Nav1.5 channels but not of Nav1.4, Nav1.6 and Nav1.7 channels. Lu AE98134 can be used to analyze pathophysiological functions of the Nav1.1 channel in various central nervous system diseases, including cognitive restoring in schizophrenia, et al.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Mechanoreceptors Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Zandatrigine;Veratridine;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;GX-674;Dibucaine;Sodium Channel inhibitor 2;3-Deoxyaconitine;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Tocainide hydrochloride;Licarbazepine-d4-1;Metaflumizone-d4;β-Pompilidotoxin;Nav1.1 activator 1;ICA-121431;Brompheniramine maleate;ABBV-318;PF 05089771;DPI 201-106;TC-N 1752
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.