For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 137856-41-8
Biological Activity：LLO (91-99) (Listeriolysin O (91-99)), an exotoxin, is a class I MHC-restricted T-cell epitopes of listeriolysin (LLO). LLO (91-99) is an essential antigen for induction of T-cell mediated immunity in vivo.
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;Neomycin sulfate;Bauer-7-ene-3β,16α-diol;Aminothiazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.