For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Lenvatinib-d4 (E7080-d4) is the deuterium labeled Lenvatinib. Lenvatinib (E7080) is an oral, multi-targeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor that inhibits VEGFR1-3, FGFR1-4, PDGFR, KIT, and RET, shows potent antitumor activities.
Related Small Molecules:(Z)-FeCP-oxindole;VEGFR-2-IN-24;BMS-690514;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;Henatinib;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;c-Kit-IN-5-1;Flumatinib mesylate;IHMT-TRK-284;RET-IN-18;Ferulic acid-13C3;PDGFRα/FLT3-ITD-IN-2;FGFR-IN-7;PP58;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Chiauranib;Foretinib;ZM323881 hydrochloride;Zeteletinib;FGFR3-IN-1;Pexidartinib;PTC299;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;Aflibercept
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.