For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 676657-00-4
Biological Activity：KYL peptide, an antagonistic peptide, selectively targets EphA4 receptor. KYL peptide binds to the ligand-binding domain of EphA4, effectively alleviates Aβ-induced synaptic dysfunction and synaptic plasticity defects in AD mice. KYL peptide can promote nerve regeneration after injury and modulating immune responses.
Related Small Molecules:LDN-211904 oxalate;UniPR129;EphA2 agonist 2;ALW-II-41-27;Targefrin;JI-101;Eph inhibitor 2;UniPR505;ML786 dihydrochloride;NVP-BHG712;Tesevatinib;BT5528;123C4;EphA2 agonist 1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.