For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1811539-32-8
Biological Activity：Janelia Fluor® 549, SE (JF549, SE) is a fluorescent dye with the absorption maximum (λab (max)) of 549 nm and emission maximum (λem (max)) of 571 nm. Janelia Fluor® products are licensed under U.S. Pat. Nos. 9,933,417, 10,018,624 and 10,161,932 and other patents from Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Related Small Molecules:Immune initiator-1;Obiltoxaximab;DIBAC-GGFG-NH2CH2-Dxd;Cyanine5.5 maleimide chloride;Cymarin;Z-Glycine;2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose-13C,d7;Water-18O;Fmoc-N-Me-D-Ala-OH;3,5-Diiodo-L-tyrosine;N3-Pen-Dde;Zimeldine-d6;Ornidazole diol;Nylidrin hydrochloride;PFI-653;N-Arachidonoyl Taurine-d4;OVA Peptide (323-339);((3-Fluorophenyl)sulfonyl)glycine;7ß-Hydroxycholesterol-d7;MALAT1-IN-1;Sibiricose A1;Mefruside-d3;Ethacrynic acid mercapturate-d3;FLAG peptide;Neocurdione
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.