For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1430095-86-5
Biological Activity：JAK3-IN-12 (compound 5k) is a highly potent JAK3 inhibitor with IC50 values of 9.5 nM, 18 nM and 42 nM for JAK3, JAK1 and JAK2, respectively. JAK3-IN-12 can be used for researching rheumatoid arthritis.
Related Small Molecules:AZ-3;JAK3/BTK-IN-1;AT9283;Benzene hexabromide;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;JAK-IN-10;Baricitinib-d3;JAK3-IN-6;Coumermycin A1;Deucravacitinib;Momelotinib-3,3,5,5-d4;SJ10542;Delgocitinib;Upadacitinib;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;Filgotinib-d4;AZD-1480;JAK-IN-20;JAK3 covalent inhibitor-1;(R)-Reticuline-d3;JAK-IN-23;TCJL37;JAK-IN-5;NSC 42834
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.