For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2674036-91-8
Biological Activity：JAK3/BTK-IN-1 is a potent inhibitor of JAK3/BTK. BTK and JAK3 are two important targets for autoimmune diseases. Simultaneous inhibition of the BTK/JAK3 signalling pathway exhibits synergistic effects. JAK3/BTK-IN-1 has the potential for the research of JAK3 kinase and/or BTK-related diseases (extracted from patent WO2021147952A1, compound 002).
Related Small Molecules:AZ-3;AT9283;Benzene hexabromide;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;JAK-IN-10;Elsubrutinib;Baricitinib-d3;ARQ 531;JAK3-IN-6;PF-06250112;PCI 29732;Coumermycin A1;Deucravacitinib;Momelotinib-3,3,5,5-d4;SJ10542;Delgocitinib;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Avitinib;RN486;Upadacitinib;GDC-0834 Racemate;Spebrutinib besylate;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;Vecabrutinib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.