For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1001264-73-8
Biological Activity：Ipatasertib-NH2 dihydrochloride is a ligand for target protein AKT for PROTAC (INY-03-041). INY-03-041 is composed of Ipatasertib-NH2, a ten-hydrocarbon linker, and a CRBN ligand Lenalidomide for E3 ubiquitin ligase.
Related Small Molecules:BI-4464;PROTAC BRD4 ligand-2;PROTAC BRD9-binding moiety 1 hydrochloride;PROTAC IRAK4 ligand-1;Apcin-A;SirReal1-O-propargyl;PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane;CDK9-IN-10;TSPO ligand-1;SLF TFA;PROTAC Bcl-xL ligand-1;ATRA-hydroxyimino;HG-7-85-01-Decyclopropane;MAK683-CH2CH2COOH;DUPA;Abemaciclib metabolite M18;PROTAC PTK6 ligand-1;PROTAC BRD9-binding moiety 5;SLF-amido-C2-COOH;AP1867-3-(aminoethoxy);SMARCA-BD ligand 1 for Protac dihydrochloride;Ch55-O-C3-NH2;PROTAC PARP/EGFR ligand 1;PROTAC BET-binding moiety 1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.