For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 114311-32-9
Biological Activity：Imazamox (CL29926) is a systemic herbicide that inhibits the production of acetolactate synthase (ALS) in plants with high selectivity, high activity, safety and broadspectrum activity, which would then inhibit plant growth and ultimately lead to plant death.
Targets：Acetolactate Synthase (ALS)
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Nicosulfuron;Terbuthylazine;Bispyribac sodium;Pyrazosulfuron-ethyl;Chlorsulfuron
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.