For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA is a highly specific inhibitor NF-κB inhibitor. IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA acts by disrupting the interaction between IKKγ/NEMO-binding domain (NBD) with IKKα and IKKβ, thus blocking TNF-α-induced NF-kB activation. IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA could significantly suppresses inflammation and ameliorate the cerebral ischemia-induced neurological deficits.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Icariside F2;Mangiferin;Antioxidant agent-5;ALPK1-IN-1;Regaloside A;IMD-ferulic;SN52;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Ginsenoside Rg1;Echinulin;Licochalcone D;QNZ;BIZ 114;NF-κΒ activator 1;Berbamine;NF-κΒ activator 2;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Ginsenoside Rd;Morusin;(R)-(-)-Ibuprofen;Ro 106-9920;Armepavine;Laquinimod;S-Allylmercaptocysteine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.