For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1239269-51-2
Biological Activity：Henatinib is an orally active small-molecule multikinase inhibitor that has demonstrated broad and potent antitumor activities. Henatinib inhibits the activity of VEGFR-2, c-kit, PDGFR with IC50 values of 0.6 nM, 3.3 nM and 41.5 nM, respectively. Henatinib significantly inhibits VEGFR-2 phosphorylation and its downstream signal pathway in human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs).
Related Small Molecules:(Z)-FeCP-oxindole;VEGFR-2-IN-24;BMS-690514;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;c-Kit-IN-5-1;Flumatinib mesylate;IHMT-TRK-284;PDGFRα/FLT3-ITD-IN-2;PP58;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Chiauranib;Foretinib;ZM323881 hydrochloride;Zeteletinib;Pexidartinib;PTC299;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;Aflibercept;SU5408;MAZ51;R1530
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.