For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2414633-40-0
Biological Activity：hCAIX-IN-8 (compound 7i) is a potent and selective hCAIX inhibitor with IC50s of 1.99, 0.024, 1.10 µM for CAII, CAIX, CAVA respectively. hCAIX-IN-8 shows anti-proliferation activity with low toxicity. hCAIX-IN-8 decreases the epithelial to mesenchymal transitions and induces apoptosis. hCAIX-IN-8 inhibits cell migration and colonization potential.
Related Small Molecules:Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Phenylsulfamide;Benzolamide;(E)-Dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol;hCAIX/XII-IN-1;CAXII-IN-1;hCAIX/XII-IN-2;hCAIX-IN-12;Girentuximab;hCAII-IN-2;hCAI/II-IN-1;hCAI/II-IN-4;Dichlorphenamide;hCAIX-IN-16;hCAII-IN-1;Sultiame;hCAII-IN-3;Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor 6;hCAXII-IN-4;hCAIX-IN-10;U-104;Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor 4;EMAC10101d
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.